Nest MembershipAfter you might have read the terms and conditions of been a NEST member, you can click HERE to create a NEST membership account
- Ordinary members (individuals)
- Community Based Organisation (CBO)
- Corporate organizations
Attaining MembershipApplication for membership shall be made to the NEST Secretariat which shall consider same at its discretion on behalf of and/or with the consent of the Board of Directors.
This can be in person at our offices or online by filling the membership form.
₦ Membership FeeRegistration Fee
₦5,000.00 (this applies to all membership categories and it is a one off payment)
Annual Subscription Fee
- Readership (non-members use of NEST Library) - ₦1,000.00.
- Ordinary members (individuals) - ₦2,000.00.
- Community Based Organisation (CBO) - ₦5,000.00.
- Corporate organizations - ₦10,000.00.
Bank account detailsPayments (new member or annual renewal of account) are to made to the following bank account details:
- Bank - UNION BANK.
- Account name - Nest membership.
- Account number - 0004973390.
Loss of membershipA member of the Organization automatically loses his/her right of membership in any of the hereinafter stated circumstances:
- Does not pay his/her annual subscription dues for two (2) years consecutively.
- Voluntarily resigns in writing to the Organization from being a member of the Organization.
- Engages in conduct and/or actions considered by the General Assembly to be inimical to the image of the Organization.
Benefits of NEST MembershipNest Members benefits include but not limited to:
- Right to attend Bi annual members meeting.
- Invitation to attend conferences, workshops and seminars organized by NEST.
- Access to NEST library equipped with Environment and sustainable development publications and at no cost.
- Access to interactive website .
- Access to NEST publications available online.
- Invitations to carry out research and execute projects if they are deemed qualified